Survey: State of Sales Enablement 2021
6.6K Views | 2 Min Read
For the past six years, the State of Sales Enablement Report has tracked the growth of sales enablement as it has evolved to become a strategic imperative across organizations of all sizes, geographies, and industries. In the wake of a year filled with large-scale change for businesses across the globe, it has become even more critical for enablement practitioners to innovate and drive resilience. This survey aims to uncover the strategies that enablement professionals are using to enhance their business impact across five sections:
- Business Results: The questions in this section are to better understand how survey respondents from similar organizations rank in comparison.
- Sales Environment: The questions in this section are to better understand the current sales environment that your business faces, including both external and internal factors.
- Sales Enablement Structure: The questions in this section will help us understand how sales enablement fits within your organizational structure, as well as its role and responsibilities.
- Technology: The questions in this section will help us understand how sales enablement leverages technologies.
- Collaboration: The questions in this section will help us understand how sales enablement collaborates with other functions within your organization.
The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete and your responses are kept confidential. As a thank you for your participation, each valid participant who completes the survey will receive a $25 Amazon gift card in the coming week, as well as a complimentary copy of the report from the survey when it is completed.