Survey: Sales Enablement Maturity 2022
2.1K Views | 2 Min Read
Over the last several years, sales enablement teams have evolved their strategies and processes as they learn best practices and innovate. Sales enablement success can look different for each organization, and goals may shift each year as the business grows. To drive action and help move the needle, organizations can assess the maturity of their enablement efforts and consider what changes are needed to achieve both short and long-term goals.
The third annual Sales Enablement Maturity Survey will explore trends in the maturity of sales enablement across five key areas:
- Training: The ability to build robust training programs that drive behavior change
- Coaching: The ability to create ongoing coaching programs that improve rep performance
- Content: The efficiency and effectiveness of an organization’s content management and governance for sales success
- Guidance: The success of an organization’s sales plays in effectively guiding reps through buyer conversations in each stage of the sales process
- Engagement: The ability to create personalized customer-facing engagements at scale and enhance interactions with buyers
The survey should take less than 15 minutes to complete and your responses are kept confidential. As a thank you for your participation, each Sales Enablement PRO member who completes the survey will receive 200 PRO points in their account once the entire study is closed for all participants, as well as a complimentary copy of the report. You can use your PRO points to redeem various gifts from our online store, including gift cards and complimentary access to our certifications program.